Kingdom Builders Christian Church Building Usage PolicyPolicy The purpose of this form is to help you to schedule and maintain the use of Kingdom Builders Christian Church (KBCC) facilities. Before scheduling or advertising the event, this form must be submitted to the Building Usage Coordinator for approval. Please do not schedule the event without prior approval from the Building Usage Coordinator. The Building Usage Coordinator will explain the deposit and post inspection of KBCC facilities after the event.
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR EVENT
- Read this entire page then completely Fill out the form below then click submit. Click save and continue if you need more time to complete the form.
- After clicking submit the form details are sent to the Building Usage Coordinator.
- Wait up to 48 hours for approval. You will receive further instructions for building usage at that time.
- The Event Delegate must be designated in order to obtain approval. The event delegate is the responsible person for the reserved space and must leave the space clean and tidy.
- CHILDREN 17 and under MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES. DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO RUN IN THE BUILDING.
- While the AC/Heater is on the kitchen doors are to remain CLOSED.
- There is to be ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, SMOKING OR VAPING on the KBCC premises at any time. To do so will result in immediate removal from the church property.
- No SECULAR MUSIC is allowed on the premises.
- Remove ALL decorations and personal property at the end of the event. The church is not responsible for lost and missing property,
- If Extra tables are needed you must make arrangements during scheduling time.
- The building use is to not exceed FOUR hours without special arrangements and approval made during scheduling time.
- Deposit(s) must be PAID IN ADVANCE or your event will NOT be scheduled.
- Parking Lot reservation is for use of the parking lot only. No Tailgating, No parking fundraisers.
- The person requesting the facility must be present for the entire time of the event. An Event Delegate must be designated and adhere to all of the guidelines in the contract.
KBCC Non-Wedding Rental Pricing for Guests/Non-MemberChapel
- $400 for 1 hour, each additional hour $100 per hour
- No weekly Chapel rentals available
- $275 for 1 hour, each additional hour is $80 per hour. Conference room comes with the use of monitor and café for light food.
- $75 for 1 hour, each additional hour is $60 per hour
- $350, 2hr minimum. Each additional hour is $150 per hours. Does not include audio and use of kitchen. Event must be self-catered.