This for is used to reserve KBCC kitchen, sanctuary, Tuggle Leake Fellowship Hall, conference room.
The requester must read this entire page as it contains pre and post your event instructions. This page contains the agreement and not abiding to the agreement can cause you or your department to lose privileges.
Kingdom Builders Christian Church Building Usage Policy
The purpose of this form is to help you to schedule and maintain the use of Kingdom Builders Christian Church (KBCC) facilities. Before scheduling or advertising the event, this form must be submitted to the Building Usage Coordinator for approval. Please do not schedule the event without prior approval from the Building Usage Coordinator.
The KBCC Facility is available for all KBCC members at a nominal charge (funerals see bereavement policy). KBCC Facility is available for non member as well at a charge.
Non members are asked to pay a fee of $150 for the use of the church.
Active members are asked to pay $50 for the use of the church.
A non-refundable deposit (cashiers check) is required to secure the event date. This will be returned after the final inspection of KBCC facilities.
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR EVENT
- Completely Fill out the form below and click submit, or click save and continue if you need more time.
- After clicking submit the form details are sent to the Building Usage Coordinator.
- Wait up to 48 hours for approval. You will receive further instructions for building usage at that time.
Terms and Conditions
- Kitchen Event Delegate must read KBCC KITCHEN MANUAL & BUILDING USAGE POLICY (this document) in order to obtain approval.
- CHILDREN 17 and under MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES. DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO RUN IN THE BUILDING.
- While the AC/Heater is on the kitchen doors are to remain CLOSED.
- There is to be ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, SMOKING OR VAPING on the KBCC premises at any time. To do so will result in immediate removal from church properties.
- No SECULAR MUSIC is allowed on the premises.
- Remove ALL decorations and personal property at the end of the event. The church is not responsible for lost and missing property,
- If Extra tables are needed you must make arrangements during scheduling time.
- The building use is to not exceed FOUR hours without special arrangements and approval made during scheduling time.
- Deposit(s) must be PAID IN ADVANCE or your event will NOT be scheduled.
- The person requesting the facility must be present for the entire time of the event.
- Definition of Member can be found in the KBCC Membership Manual
- Event Kitchen Delegate(See Kitchen Manual)
Fill out the form below. If you have trouble with the website.