Transportation Telephone Number: 248-327-6084
How to arrange or cancel transportation pick up/drop off:
- Read this entire page.
- Then click the appropriate button at the bottom of the page, by 5pm on Saturday for Sunday Service.
- KBCC will provide transportation for the following areas. Detroit /Warren / Eastside / Southfield / Redford / Farmington Hills / Oak Park / Livonia. If city is not mentioned ask.
- The passenger pick up address and passenger drop off address must be the same address.
- The KBCC Passenger drop off location and pick up location is the church’s main door which faces 10 Mile Rd.
- Goal: The First Sunday goal, is to be at the church by 8:30am for Communion.
- Goal: All other Sundays, the goal is to arrive at the church by 9am – for Sunday School.
- Passengers must reserve transportation by 5pm Saturday, for pick up on Sunday morning.
- When submitting a request for pickup, (the first time) provide your name, full address (zip included) and phone number. If you are bringing children enter in the number of children you are bringing on the form.
- The Driver will respond by 6:30 latest on Saturday with the estimated time of arrival for Sunday morning pick up.
- The Driver will give you a 5-minute alert, please be dressed and ready.
- Transportation will depart from church 15 minutes after service.
- Departure times may vary if an event is taking place, passengers will be notified the week prior to a church event.
- The KBCC Van is not wheelchair accessible.
- Transportation is for those who cannot drive or have no other means to get to the church.
- If you are bringing another adult other than yourself, you must reserve a spot for them via the link below. If you are bringing children enter in the number of children you are bringing on the form.
- In order to ride the van, you must be a member of KBCC or know a member KBCC church to get picked up or dropped off.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Everyone on the bus is required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.
- If there is a medical emergency, you will be taken to the nearest hospital.
- In the case of an emergency on the van and an ambulance is called, the passenger is responsible for ambulance billing.
- Notify transportation as soon as possible if you are going to cancel. For your convenience you can cancel via the website (click cancel at the bottom of the page) or mobile app (open mobile app, click “connect” then select “transportation”). Click here to download the mobile app.
- The Driver will not stop anywhere other than the address of pick up.
- No eating or drinking in the van. Water is permitted however, do not leave the bottle on the van.
- Take ALL of your belongings before entering the church and when being dropped off at home.